"Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east, and gather you from the west" Isaiah 43:5

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures from the Orphanage




These pictures are the result of a gift from our friends in Louisville, Brad & Holly Clark, who decided to send Anna Kate a birthday cake for her first birthday in China. Holly made the arrangements with a lady who does this service in China. On her birthday, the cake arrived along with a camera. The day we recieved Anna Kate, the nanny gave us the camera to take back home. We just got the pictures developed today and were so happy to see these wonderful pictures that were taken on that very important day. These pictures give us all another piece of the puzzle of her past for which we are very grateful. One of the pictures has a picture of Taia, who was adopted by one of the other families in our group. We will send those pics to her family for them to enjoy as well. Thanks again Brad and Holly for your thoughtful and very special gift that we will cherish for a lifetime.

















2 comments:

  1. HOw special!! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks for the update on her personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Pino and I write from Spain. We have been allocated in this month.Thans so much by these photos, the orphanage yesterday looking for my daughter, to which we will look at your photos I saw in August and there she is.Es wonderful! The last two photos is the one on the left side of your daughter, who laughs. I would appreciate if you told me how they are cared for at the orphanage, we will go for it on 8 august.If you can contact me I will appreciate the heart.

    Your daughters are beautiful!

    My email: mariadominguez_bragimo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Miss Maylee "the Chef"

Miss Maylee "the Chef"